Dimensions: 19×8,5 cm We recommend washing the product before the first use. Prolen® Medical facemasks are tested and certified according to the EN14683 + AC: 2019 standard, as Type II with a bacterial filtration efficiency of more than 98% and meet the health safety requirements according to the valid legislation of the Slovak Republic and the European Union. The antimicrobial additive is homogeneously distributed in the mass of Prolen® Siltex and Prolen® Bodyfresh polypropylene yarns with effectiveness throughout the life of the final product. The active ingredient with silver and zinc ions provides effective ANTIVIRAL AND ANTIMICROBIAL protection, reduces unpleasant odors, ensures hygienic freshness and purity and reduces the risk of cross-contamination. The antimicrobial additive in Prolen® Siltex and Prolen® Bodyfresh is permanent, does not penetrate into your skin and does not wash into waste water, as is the case with surface antimicrobially treated fabrics such as cotton or polyester. The Prolen® Medical product line meets the EN13795-1 standard (surgical textiles, gowns and clean air clothing used as medical devices for patients, healthcare professionals and equipment), which is designed to control and manage the infectious environment in the hospital environment with a major impact on infections associated with health and nursing care. Composition: 100% polypropylene Prolen® Siltex and Prolen® Bodyfresh Properties of Prolen® Siltex and Prolen® Bodyfresh fabrics ANTIVIRAL PROPERTIES: ISO 18184: 2019
- SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus (causing Covid-19):> 99% reduction
- Influenza A virus subtype H1N1> 99% reduction
ANTIBACTERIAL PROPERTIES: AATCC TM 100: 2012
- Klebsiella pneumoniae> 99.9% reduction
- Staphylococcus aureus> 99.9% reduction
- Escherichia Coli> 99.9% reduction
- EN 13795-1 Prolen® Medical 95
- STN EN ISO 11092: 2015
- STN 80 0055: 2004 and EP and Council Regulations no. 1907/2006 – REACH
ECOLOGY AND SECURITY:
- Standard 100 by OEKOTEX, Class 1, Appendix 6 – contact with baby skin
- ISO 9001: 2015
- EN ISO 14001: 2015
- At least 100 standard wash cycles
- Possibility of sterilization up to 135 ° C.
EASY AND COMFORT:
- The density of the Prolen® yarn is 0.9 g / cm3: the fabric floats on water.
ZERO HUMIDITY ABSORPTION, HYDROPHOBICITY:
- Prolen® yarn absorbs only 0.01% moisture (cotton 8-10%).
RECYCLABILITY, LOW ECOLOGICAL BURDEN:
- Polypropylene is 100% recyclable, zero water consumption during production.
DOES NOT RELEASE SHORT FIBERS AND PARTICLES:
- The Prolen® Medical product line is made of multifilament fiber without loose ends, not of spun short fibers (cotton) which are released into the environment during any friction.
SLOVAK / EUROPEAN PRODUCT:
- From the basic raw material, through the fiber to the finalization of the product, the Prolen® Medical range is made in Slovakia, the purchase of this product supports our local economy.
RECOMMENDED USE: The product is suitable for protection for normal wear in hospital facilities, during handling and visits to medical facilities, clinics, wellness salons, spas, etc. Its material composition provides increased protection against viruses and bacteria. It prevents foreign substances from penetrating the skin. The product is easily washable even from chemical stains and greases with easy and fast drying and without the need for ironing. It is easy to maintain. RECOMMENDED TREATMENT: Prolen® Medical can be washed and sterilized several times until it is mechanically damaged. The service life of the product is at least 100 washes while maintaining antimicrobial properties. Wash between 40ºC and 70ºC, recommended temperature 60 ° C. We recommend centrifugation at 400 rpm, max. 600 rpm Detergent: any type, disinfectants including chlorine are allowed. Do not use fabric softener to maintain the hydrophobicity of the product. Drying: fast drying, zero water absorption. Dryer: recommended temperature 40ºC / max. 40ºC Duration: 20 min. + 5 min. for cold. Drying tunnel: recommended 70ºC, max 70ºC. Ironing: Do not iron directly, only ironing at low temperatures with steam is allowed. After the end of the washing process, resp. drying, it is recommended to hang or fold the clothes immediately to reduce the number of bends. Sterilization max. up to 135 ° C. You can find more information at www.prolenmedical.sk.